Pages

4.8.10

Vacation 2010.


Be prepared.

Tomorrow the annual trip to Stockholm takes place. The Best Stuff I See (aka me) will then head off for that beautiful city surrounded by water.

Stockholm is a beautiful city, there is no denying it. But it's true beauty only comes out during the summer. So going now in August should be the best time. I'm just really hoping that the weather is gonna be okay.

The big difference from the trips I normally make to Sweden every summer is that this time I will only be i Stockholm. The reasons for that is 1. Money, Sweden is expensive. 2. Less chance of getting bored, nature is nice but not that exciting 3. Finding out if I could ever live in the city again, I've been away so long that it might not be for me any more.

And except for my personal missions I also have a mission from Revdes. Just like in the picture here (but it will of course say Stockholm) I will make some pictures of someone or someones wearing a Revdes t-shirt. I'm gonna try to find some different people and locations. And for one lucky person this means a new t-shirt. Only catch is that the tee is an extra-large, but hey I think it's big enough to be worn as a dress if you're small.


Like all trips this one needs some preparations. Later today I'll have to make sure that I have everything I need and then of course pack all my stuff. More on that later today or tomorrow.

Right now the question is if forgot anything. Oh, Damn! the vodka!. Now I have to go to the supermarket again...

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: