Pages

26.8.09

Jeanette Harper


Put Me In Your Pocket.

The Soul Train goes on. This week I wanted to bring some music so here is Jeanette Harper with her sweet little song Put me in your pocket.

There doesn't seem to be much info on Miss Harper and there doesn't seem to exist many more songs than this one. But all the same it's better to have released one song that none at all. One can only speculate what happen.

Sometimes I wish that I could be shrunken down so that I was no bigger than cigarette pack. How would anyone be able to fit in a pocket otherwise? Just think of the possibilities. A pair of headphones would be the coolest stereo, a cherry would be the size of a watermelon and a gram of "whatnot" would keep you going for weeks. ;)

Also it would solve pretty much all of the energy problem on earth. So scientist people out there - Get Cracking!

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: