Pages

4.3.10

A.P.C Spring 2010


Style?

It might not be the most extravagant clothes but they will work. They will definitely work in one part of the city.

Normally The Best Stuff I See will bring up clothes and things that are more in the street wear spectrum of what to wear. But for the ones that are not fans of sneakers and t-shirts here is something for you. A.P.C is a very french brand that is going for a very french look. A bit - I just got out of bed and threw something one but I still look fucking cool.

And yes it looks good, the only thing is that the clothes comes with a prize tag and it's not for everybody. You do need to have a certain body type to pull it off. The skinny kind to be precise. But if you fit the bill then you can go over to their store on Mulackstraße 35 here in Berlin or you just click here on www.apc.fr

They do have a lot of nice things but it's to rich for my blood. But maybe if someone would hook me up with a nice discount I would consider changing my style a bit. But that would have to be a really good discount.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: