Pages

16.2.10

Two Finger Ring.


A Bit more Bling.

Ever since seeing the pictures of the 80's hip-hoppers, a ring that's not only on one finger has had it's appeal.


Okay, the picture here doesn't exactly show how the ideal two-finger ring should look like (but it's close). It should be in metal and have a "silver" surface. Of course it doesn't need to be actual silver. It's the style, not the value of the material that matters. It should not be on more than two fingers and it shouldn't have any writing on it.

The real problem will be to find such a ring. It's always like this. I have a clear picture in my mind on what it is I would like. But when I go out and try to find it, it's no where to be seen. You look and you look and in the end you just get angry, or you end up getting something that you're not really happy with. I'm committed to not letting this happen one more time. This time I will just go to a jeweler and pay them to make one.

But before I do that I would just like to ask. Do you know a jeweler, jewelry designer or someone that can work with metal here in Berlin? Then let me know.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: