Pages

1.4.10

Easter Just Got A lot Better.

Finally!

Easter doesn't have to be a calm and boring holiday. It can also be four days and nights of what ever you want.


I don't know if you agree with me but Easter is one of does holidays you just "have to" spend with you family. With tag-lines like, "We don't see each other that often" and "It's gonna be cosy". Don't get me wrong, I love my family. It's celebrating a holiday that's all about some bunny and some guy dying that's the problem. That and everything is closed and it's only crap on TV. It's might be cosy for an hour or two but you will most likely end up in front of the TV. And is that really what you want to do with your free time?

I don't. I want to drink, dance, laugh, see new thinks, fuck, experiment and in general just have a good time. So I thank, well myself, for living in the perfect place to do just that. Berlin Baby!

And looking at the share number of parties this weekend I can't be the only one feeling the same about Easter. Here are just some of the parties taking place in the city. Delikat is having Möbelrücken in Mädcheninternat with a bonfire in the court yard. Normal a lot of dancing and lots of cute girls.

Kleine Reise could be fun, seems like it will be a lot of jokes taking place. Hope not to practical. Either way Kleine Reise is a smaller club that has a nice atmosphere. Worth a visit. On Friday Tacheles is having drum n bass (for the ones that likes that sort of thing) with Klanggut. And Saturday Ritter Butzke is doing Life of Butzke which has very long and interesting line up. Would not surprise me if it's full and no one gets in after 2.

With that said I wish each and every one of you a Happy Easter. Do what the fuck you want and it's all gonna be good. See you on Tuesday when normal life starts once more.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: