Pages

13.4.10

She & Him, Me and You



Another Project.


The lovely Zooey Deschanel and M Ward are She & Him. A low-key indie folk band. The song "Me and You" is from their second album entitled Volume Two.

This week will be a short week since I'm going to Stockholm on Thursday. And I'm not going for any old reason. My brother is getting married and I'm the best man. Finally a worthy title. So just to make sure that this week isn't without music, the song of the week is a bit early.

Anyone who has seen a movie with Zooey Deschanel knows that she likes to sing. She has managed to sing a song in almost every single movie she has been in. So it's not to surprising to find out that she is now releasing a second full length album with her band She & Him.

Simply a nice song.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: