Pages

17.5.10

Dunk High Premium


Shiny.

Another high sneak from Nike. And as we can see the colors of summer according to Nike is white and electric/neon. I like.

Ah, back to Monday. The weekend seem to go so fast. It always does. But I do have to apologize for the lack of posts last week. The reason for that was simple. Thursday last week was a day off and I thought that it's a bit weird not to go to work Thursday and come in on friday. I would have been stupid of me not to take friday off. By just taking one day I manage to stretch the weekend to four full days. I truly enjoyed it.

With that explained we can now take a look at the Dunk High Premiums. Simple sneaker but very clean. White is the best color for a sneak and when you combine it with a touch of bright color you get the best of two world. Bright, fun and playful just like the summer should be. A perfect choice for summer.

Check out more pictures of the Dunk High and other sneaks at caliroots.com/sfd

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: