Pages

7.5.10

End of The Week


Mr Happy.

I have a good feeling about this Weekend. Mr Happy might even show up.


The weather might not have been the best this week and it doesn't seem to get better. But that doesn't really matter, the weekend is here and that's always a sweet feeling. This time around it's so sweet that I do think I will call Mr Happy.

Mr Happy might make a visit to Glashaus today as they are having Super Freaks. But there are also a couple of other things that is sure to be fun. Lately Brunnenstrasse 70 has been the place for a number of clubs. This weekend it's Wedding Party on Friday and tomorrow it's Wedding Mania VS Möbelrücken. There is also a release party in Kleine Reise and as always Farbfernseher is bound to get full.

Saturdays are slowly getting somewhat of a pattern. Berghain or Arena. Arena or Berghain. Well that's what happens when they have good line-ups. Otherwise Möbelrücken or why not Villa.

But as I said, I have a good feeling..

So It's soon time to -Be The Weekend!

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: