Pages

27.5.10

Hanging Out.


Place to hang.


Clothes hangers have a tendency to look cheap and tacky. Bit this prototype from Axis is far away from that. You better start making them!

Minimal and basic. What more do you need from a clothes hanger. This is a perfect example of something that fills it purpose with style. Not only is it a really clean thing but the designer Ramei Keum also made it so that the clothes hanger it self can hang two jackets (one on each side).

For more pictures go to www.yankodesign.com

To bad that not all things in life can be so clean and simple. I have now personly been affected by the ongoing Internet censorship that is taking place around the world. Okay it's not like I live in China, but the company I work for have now started to block a number of web sites. And with that they have taken away the only good thing about working here. What I want to say with that is, be glad if you have Internet where you're free to access everything. Also I would like to argue that Internet access should be a human right. We should all fight for a free Internet.

I voted for the Pirate Party and I think you should as well.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: