Pages

14.4.09

First post. First thing I saw.


Not that anyone will read this, but that does not matter at this point.

Soo what will happen here, well you tell me! What do people want to see and read about?
About my day and what tedious tasks I did and didn't do? No, that shit is boring.

I thought that in between spelling mistakes and personal ideas I will post some cool stuff.

As this picture of a sneaker, it's not just any sneaker it is THE sneaker. The Addidas Stan Smith it the undisputed champ and king of the "clean" sneaker. Just look at it's designe, crispy white and tennis green.

The Smith as I like to call it is from the begining a tennis shoe named after the tennis player, yes you guessed it Stan Smith (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Smith). Back when tennis player did not wear neon colored brands and ear rings the size of plates. Back when it was a bit more style in the game.


Needless to say I own a couple of these sneakers. Im wearing my green Stan Smiths right now.
My overall point is that this is always a clean and classic sneaker to wear at any occasion. A must when considering a white sneaker that will never go out of fashion (pun not intended).


I see stuff/Max

Oh and don't forget pushing the DIGG button.

0 comments: