Pages

20.4.09

The Sun is shining.


Shades are required.

Even walking to work I now need to put my shades on. Not long ago the idea of this would never have entered my mind, but now as we find ourselves in the end of April, it's just different. The sun is back. Oh yes, the sun is back.

Sun glasses is not a new thing, it's bin around for a while, the chines had them in the 12th century. The Inuits also had shades but not using glass but instead having narrow slits to make less light hit your eyes. Wonder if they also use there sun glasses as a fashion accessory.

But which pair should one choose? There is a lot of different ones to pick from. My favorites has always bin the aviator shades. Not only because you can combine them with almost any set of clothes but also the fact that they give you that inconspicuous edge. I see you but you can't really see me. But I would say -Why stop at one pair?, don't buy brand names that cost so much more than they should. Buy many different pairs in different colors to match the stuff your wearing that day. And who really cares if you don't have designer labels on your sun glasses. I don't and you shouldn't. Cheap sun glasses might not last very long but why should they? Next year the fashion is different anyway.

Should I write about something specific? Then write a e-mail or find me on twitter under the name thebeststuffic and don't forget to push the digg button.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: