Pages

5.10.09

Nike Air Max 90


Sneaker Monday, Like Air!

They're back and they are coming in packs. This Sneaker Monday brings you the Nike Air Max 90.

The old Nike Airs running sneakers has had a revival this year. And more of them are hitting the market every day. It's funny because earlier this year Nike made a remake of one of my dads old sneakers. The shoes he walked around with 20 years ago to cut the lawn with or to clean the car in is now being sold for 125€ in the stores. It's just a matter of time before we are all walking around in the same shoes we had as kids.

And here we have one of them, a clean black and white Nike Air. Even if this might not be my type of shoe I am getting around to the idea of getting a pair. The style has slowly grown on me since I've see it on the streets. It's not hard to match with and it's a really comfortable sneak to walk around with. Like Nike would say -Like walking on Air.

Definitely worth a consideration.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: