Pages

21.10.09

The XX.




Night Time.

Nice bittersweet music.

The XX is a new band from London that released their first album now in August. They play a melodic, serene and heart full music. It's easy to get pulled in to it. Some music has that effect. When listening to it you stop what you are doing and you just listen. This song did that the first time I heard it. There is something about the melody and her voice.

They had a concert here in Berlin last week. A friend of mine was there. He told me that they were very nervous. That they were to nervous to speak to the audience and that they played the songs exactly as in the album. Not feeling secure enough to improvise on stage. He also pointed out that they almost seemed surprised that so many people came to their concert. Despite all that they managed to please the crowd.

Things must be happening very fast for them.

Stuff might not be happening that fast for me but I would like to say thank to everyone and I will see you all later tonight.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: