Pages

2.10.09

Wave energy.


The Power of The Wave.

By merely tapping in to 2% of the oceans power we would have enough energy to sustain the needs of the entire earth.

A wave can mean so many different thing for different people. It can be a source if joy or fear, a spiritual entity that gives inner peace but it can also mean pure and clean energy for everyone on this planet. And to this day it's still not used.

My question is why we haven't already done this. Is it really so hard to figure out? There are a lot of different ways to collect this energy. One of them should work.

I will do my part, every time I meet a state official I will mention this. But enough of this hippie stuff. Today is Friday and that means a look a the nightlife. And there the only wave someone might be talking about will be the Google Wave.

Have a great weekend and if you get the chance to talk about energy mention the wave. Stay tuned for next week with sneakers, good with fall part 2 and a lot more.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: