Pages

16.11.09

Adidas Forum Mid Plant Pack


Plant a didas.

Sneaker Monday is here with a Adidas sneak that is so clean i actually gets a bit dirty. Strange how things can work out.

Earlier this year Adidas released a line of sneaker that are suppose to be inspired from nature. They took five different classics and remade them in all white with a brown sole. And to top if of the only details are the Adidas logo turn into a plant.

This is the kind of sneaker that I like. Clean lines all in white. To bad that it's so expensive. A normal Forum mid can be bought for around 80€, but for this one you need to pay out and extra 50€. But then again an extra 50 might not be so bad since you get the false feeling that this shoe some how will be good for the environment. It has a plant on it, it must be ecologically friendly.

Playing on such things is dirty. It's to be expected from a multi international corporation. I would get angry but they keep making such clean sneakers. Damn you Adidas!

On a different note, How was your weekend? All I can say about mine is that you should have seen me. I managed to do some great party moves on my way down the stairs. It might not have been pretty. But it was one of those things that I wish was on tape. Kind of.

And remember. You stay classy Internet!

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: