Pages

20.11.09

Tequila Shots.

Mexican Stand Off.

Drinking Tequila Shots can be dangerous. The risk of getting hurt is high.

Tequila is one of the hard liquors that is fairly easy to drink straight. To drink a tequila shot in the classical way you need salt and lemon wedges. You simply put a little salt on your hand between the thumb and the index finger. In the same hand you also hold a lemon wedge with the index finger and the thumb. You hold the shot in the other hand. Then you start by first licking up the salt, then you drink the tequila and as a finish you suck on the lemon wedge. The three tastes goes very well with one another.

My personal favorite way of drinking a tequila shot is that of the once world famous tennis player Björn Borg. To do that you first lick up the salt, then you drink the shot, but instead of sucking on the lemon wedge you simply smash it across the room.

Just remember to be careful, tequila has a way of going straight to the head. So be wary of people who suggest having a tequila drinking competition. It can easily end up in a Mexican stand off situation where everybody involved will feel pain.

It was some time ago since I felt that pain, but I can still remember it. Back when I used to drink tequila every weekend I could drink an entire bottle without a problem. I know I can't do that now but if the opportunity arise I will surly give it a try.

And with that I would like to say -Have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday with more of...

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: