Pages

30.11.09

Classic Clean.

The Stan Smith.

A classic clean sneak that will never fail you.

I know that I have already posted about The Stan Smith from Adidas before but it's so clean that I feel I have to do it again. That and the fact that I am ill. And when being ill everything is a lot of work. Just sleeping is painful at the moment. So this is for the people who have missed the Stan Smith sneaker.

This sneaker is one if not THE tennis sneaker. It carries the name of Stan Smith who was one of the biggest tennis players of all times. The classic lines and the crisp white and tennis green makes it a sneaker that will work everywhere and at any time. So if you're ever in doubt about which sneaker to get. Check out one of the many variations of the Stan Smith.

Now it's time for me to sleep the feverish sleep. I hope I don't get nightmares and wake up every five minutes like I did last night. It's painful, that's all I can say.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: