Pages

11.11.09

Junior Senior



Move Your Feet.

They might be from Denmark, but I'm not gonna hold it against them.

Simply a great song. I rediscovered it the other day when I asked a friend for songs that would cheer me up. It worked. Not only because of the song itself but also because of the video. Nice pixel art that could have been taken directly from a NES game.

Check the stick figures dancing, some of those moves could easily be used on the dance floor. The thing that really makes this video is the squirrel. A Delorean driving, hoarse jumping, booze drinking son of bitch of a squirrel. Why didn't I think of that.

Jesper "Junior" Mortensen and Jeppe "Senior" Laursen are now working on their own solo projects. We will see if they manage to come up with something as good as this song.

Don't stop the beat.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: