Pages

23.7.10

Get Out.


Open Nature.

Everybody wants to party outside. Be it going on a road trip somewhere else or attending one of the many open airs.

It's now in full swing. Open Air that and Open Air this. Which is not a bad thing. Just a sign that people are trying to get the most out of the summer. I think that most people are slowly remembering that summers always go to fast. I mean we are soon in the last real summer month. Better enjoy while summer is here.

Today there is a number of open airs, one at treptower park and one in Neukölln at U-bahn grenzenalle. The one at grenzenalle will play drum and bass and the other one is electro. Tomorrow there is one behind the "wilden mädel" at ostkreuz. That's the once I know about now but I'm sure that is just scratching the surface.

But even if people want to be outside there is one thing that can stop it all. Sure the cops can but something much more powerful might happen this weekend, RAIN. If the rain falls then it can all go shitty and that will make it a club weekend or a watching-movies weekend.

I'm hoping for good weather.

Have a good weekend!

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: