Pages

15.7.10

Melt Festival 2010


Festival Time.

Tomorrow the festival Melt starts. Not only will big names from the electro scene be there but also the big bands of indie.


Starting tomorrow the old industrial area knows as Ferropolis will be packed with people. On five stages and a so called sleepless floor, names like Booka Shade, The XX, Miike Snow, Oliver Koletzki and many more will be playing. Looking through the line-up I also see a lot of band that I have written about here (wonder why?).

With that said. Be it listening to your favorite Austin Texas indie band or staying awake to hear Villalobos set, it has something for everyone. This being my first Melt festival I can only imagine what kind of party it will be. I imagine the classical combination of sex, drugs and music will be the guidelines for many.

First I didn't think that I would get to go to Melt since the tickets been sold out for a while but thanks to my friends over at www.revdes.com I will be selling t-shirt for www.allmightys.com. So if you're going to the festival make sure to stop by our stands and check out the clean tees.

We are heading down first thing tomorrow morning and I don't thing we will have a Internet connection so just in case I will say -Have a good weekend!

For the full line-up of the festival just head over to www.meltfestival.de

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: