Pages

19.7.10

Tennis Classic AC ND


Freshy.

Being in the scorching sun at Melt makes you really appreciate a pair of thinner sneakers. Like this tennis sneaker from Nike.

Got back way to late last night from the festival. It was fun, but a lot of work. And when working 10 + hours a day in the heat and the sun you want something that isn't to warm on your feet. I was doing this in my Stan Smiths but if I had the cash I would like to have done it in a pair of these bad boys.

The design is clean and the colorway is also simple and clean. This is a pair of sneaks that will match with almost anything. Check out more pics at www.caliroots.com

Damn I'm tired, so tired I overslept and got woken up by my boss wondering where the fuck I was. Not the best start of a day. Tonight I'm going to bed early.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: