Pages

18.9.09

The AK47.


Автомат Калашникова 47.

The AK47 has bin produced to such an extent that there are more AK's than any other assault rifle in the world. This planet doesn't seem to get enough of killing and war.

I understand why the AK47 is the weapon of choice, it's cheap to make, it will fire in almost any situation and it's easy to use. If there was post apocalyptic type world this would be the weapon I would be looking for. I find it superior to the M16. But I don't think that aliens will attack or that zombies will walk the earth. There is really no need for them. The only explanation for all these guns is the quest for money and power.

There are other ways of getting what you want.

With that being said, later on today I will go to another place that sometimes can be compared to a war or a battlefield. A place with heroes and casualties. The Friday night.

Have a great weekend and The Best Stuff I See will be back with Sneaker Monday.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: