Pages

28.9.09

Clae Russel.



Warm up.

Sneaker Monday is here again. Clae brings us one of there fall line sneaks.

A sneak that's comfortable and warm is just what is needed when the temperature begins to drop. This being a more "dressed up" sneaker than usual here on Sneaker Monday I will have to point out that it will go with the more serious fall style. So for the ones that are prone to bright colors, this might not be the sneak for you. But for all of us that are working on the more strict style this Clae sneak will be a good option.

The designers chose wool and leather as the main materials for this sneak and that brings a extra level to it. It also helps in making this one into a very Autumn sneaker.

A guess that the reason that I like this one is because of the resemblance to the Adidas hi-tops. But this sneak is clean in a little bit different way.

And by the way my prediction in my Friday post was right. I did have an excellent weekend. All thanks to the people around me. I hope I'm right when I say that we will all have a great week.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: