Pages

18.12.09

Christmas Vacation.


Happy Holidays!

Vacation, one of the few things that separate people from animals. The time when you can drop the worries and take it easy and simply relax.

One of the best things with winter is Christmas and one of the best things with Christmas is the vacation. And to get the most out of the Christmas vacation one should be where there is snow, family and friends. Which makes it logical to go back to the old country in the north. Soon I'm heading to Sweden to celebrate Christmas. And since I take my vacation serious The Best Stuff I See will be back next year.

But don't worry, I guess you haven't read all that's in the archives. Some of the favorites this years must be The Garlic Tea, Afghan Opium, Revdes, The AK47 and of course The Good with Fall series.

With that said I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And before we know it it's 2010 and The Best Stuff I See will be back stronger and better just like all of you.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: