Pages

4.6.09

European Election.


Go Dammit!

Today the race begins, England and The Netherlands go to the polls. And the rest of the 27 countries will follow suit.

This is not really a post to say that the EU is good or that we together can do good shit. I don't know if the EU is such a good idea, I mean do we really know what is going on so far from our home? It is a valid question. I wonder who is really checking what they are doing in Brussels.
And that we together can make good things happen, well I know that we can do more if we work together but I also see that the main reason that we have the problems we have is because of the greed. Over the years ultra-right wing morals has blown over Europe and the world, spreading greed. People don't really care about there fellow man.

But I care and there for I just want to say, Go vote! Any one that can vote should go vote. These people in Brussels have move power that we can imagine. Make sure that there are good people in the Parliament. So tell everyone that it's time to vote. Do you have a friend in Europe tell that friend to vote. Do you live in Europe tell everyone to vote. Vote Dammit!!!

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: