Pages

25.6.09

Retro Ashtray.

Just like in the 70's.

I smoke and there for I need ashtrays. For a smoker a ashtray can have many sides to it. I sometimes think that the ashtray I use tell something to my surroundings. Even if might sound strange, if I use a small some what "classic" ashtray I then feel a bit more stylish. Using a old commercial ashtray will not make me feel better about myself or the fact that I smoke.

After collecting a couple of ashtrays you soon find your favorite. And that favorite is then more worth than something that has a higher financial value. At the moment this retro ashtray in blue and white is my favorite. It does not only give you that retro 70's feeling it is also practical. It's always good to have a ashtray that you can close. It looks better not seeing the old cigarette butts and you reduce the smell. Which is good for all.

So if you have a friend that still smokes search out a nice ashtray that fits to his/her home or fits to his/her personality. It's a gift that is always appreciated. And there is a lot of them out there.

Now I'm heading out for a smoke. You shouldn't do it but I'm going to.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: