Pages

17.6.09

The Coffee Table.



Die Fabrik. Tisch 433


The coffee table is one of the more important things in the living room. So choose wisely.

Stefan Hoelldobler designed this table by putting venetian blinds together to create a original look. I love the way it plays with the different colors of wood. I really good idea. The name of the table is Tabel 433 after the 433 pieces that it's constructed of. This table will go really well with the other things in my virtual living room here on thebeststuffic.blogspot.com.

Good news on the hunt for shelter. After a visit in a WG in Neuköln I have now found a place to stay. Moving will begin on Saturday. And until the move I'm staying with my friend Olle in another excellent WG. I like there apartment and especially there kitchen. Keep an eye out for Olle he will post here on his addiction to tetris in the up coming weeks.

Any questions or comments? Send a twitt or a message here. And if you like what you see, digg the thing.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: