Pages

11.6.09

The Hunt for Shelter.


The Hunt has begun.

Today I started to look for a place to put my hat. And in Berlin it can go fast. I have send a couple of mails to people who have advertised that they have rooms that are available. And already I have two appointments.

In Germany a lot of people live in so called WG's. Wohngemeinschaft means flat-sharing community. And that is not as hippie as it sounds. It more of a sharing the cost and making friend at the same time thing. Off course there's good ones and bad ones. But if you get a good one you can have a very nice time. I'm gona go and have a look at two WG's later today. I hope that it's nice in at least one of them.

And check the picture I found, here we have an excellent example of how nice it can get if you combine the black/dark couch, the rug and the lamp. Hmm, nice table?!

Cross your fingers that I find a good one...

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: