Pages

13.7.09

Nike Jordan Brand Air Jordan DMP 1 Retro Hi 2 Pac


"Bulls vs Celtics"

Welcome to a new week with new chances and choices. And how do we kick start the week if not with Sneaker Monday.

Maybe you are also drooling over this double pack that Nike just dropped on the sneaker world. If you are your not alone. Nike just keep coming with new Jordan's in retro looks. And here we have two of them. One is clean red that carry the bulls colors. If you like to match with red and are prone to high top then this is the pair for you. But then again the green Celtic pair has a cleanliness that is hard to describe. I think it's because of the spot on color combo. And as I understand it these sneaks are only sold in the so called Defining Moments 2-Pack. So getting this 2-pack will set you up in style for a little while. The choice you have to make will be red or green. A very nice choice to be forced to make every morning.

I on the other hand have a bigger choice to make. One that could define my future. Should I stay or should I go? At the moment I'm leaning towards staying. But maybe that's just the summer talking.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: