Pages

23.7.09

Family Guy Monopoly.


Straight from Spooner Street.

It might be summer and everybody is thinking it's all just about hanging out in the sun or chilling at the beach. At least we all wish that it was like that. But we all have to come to terms with the fact that summer has rainy days as well. And what can you do on a rainy day? You guessed it. Boardgames.

Monopoly was one of the first boardgames I really liked. Either it that has something to do with the strategy part of it or it's my evil capitalistic side showing it's face. Gaining capital and trying to bankrupt your friends. So what better way to do that than trying to establish your own monopoly in Quahog.

A couple of my roommates they also like boardgames. Apparently they play quite often. This being the off season, I haven't seen them play yet. That will change when autumn gets here. Then it's gonna be time for Trivial Pursuit. That's when years of to much TV really pays off. I'm a master of useless knowledge.

And remember after the rain the sun always shines.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: