Pages

24.7.09

Vacation.


Going to the old country.


It's time for vacation. Ah, vacation. Soon I will be heading towards the beautiful Småland in the south of Sweden. My days will consist of sleeping in, fishing, swimming, drinking wine, eating nice food and most importantly spending time with my family.

Just look at that picture. Sweden can be so beautiful in summer. If you ever get the chance to go, all I can say is -Take it! Take the chance and see the nice towns and go for a hike in the woods. Swim in one of the thousands and thousands of lakes or head towards Stockholm and party your ass off. That's what I'm gonna do.

As I mentioned the other day, I will not be able to post next week but I will try my best to do so the week after. So take care and if you really need more "stuff" then take a look in the archives. There's a lot of good post back there.

I will be back soon...

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: