Pages

3.7.09

Waking up.

Waking Up
by Bobo

Waking up with a stiff neck in a room that is not mine. The alarm went off and woke me up. It's good that it did, I have to be at work in an hour. The room is almost empty except for a small thin mattress, a small pillow and what ever I had in my pockets. It's basic knowledge that you should have everything you need to survive for one day in you pockets. The only thing I need right now is an aspirin. My head is playing one of those songs with to much bass. The one you hear guys playing to loud in there cars just to get some attention. A bass beat that make the car windows shake or in my case it makes my head feel to small for my brain. That is the way my head feels.

Between the fact that I only slept 5 hours and the headache sent from Satan there is only one question ringing in my brain. - What the fuck did I do last night? I have faded images of bars and people running in front of my eyes. It's places I don't remember. People that i don't know the name of.

7:00 in the morning is to early to be hung over. But there is nothing to be done. Maybe some water will help, but I doubt it. I go in to the kitchen to see if I can find something to eat. Now I know where I am. I have bin here before. The kitchen is a mess. Plates and dirty dishes everywhere. I even think I have washed dishes here. Yes I have. It was some time ago but yes.

I open the fridge and take a look at whats inside. There is not much in there. Some cheese, some bottles, milk and something different in the door. One, two, three eggs and then a plastic egg. The top half of it is transparent and the bottom half is green. And in the egg is a small ball of aluminum foil. What the hell can that be? A spice? Or maybe it's vanilla. I open the egg and start to peel the little foil ball to get it open. And then it hits me between the bass beats in my head. It's cannabis. It's nice, green and it smells like herb. A very good place to keep a stash.

After finding some toast in the freezer I get my shit together and walk out the door. The sun is way to bright.

Good Morning Berlin.

Bobo writing for The Best Stuff I See

0 comments: