Pages

22.7.09

Calvin Harris.



Acceptable in the 80's

The fashion circle has made it's way to the 80's. And before we move on to the 90's this song needs to be recognized. Calvin Harris with Acceptable in the 80's is a song that easily get stuck in your head. Don't know how many times I have bin caught singing a few lines from this song in public. But it's like they say, always put on a show.

On sunday I'm going back to the old country for some vacation. One week in the beautiful swedish summer natur and then one week in Stockholm. The last few days I have bin organising the trip. So just a heads up. The first week you will probably not see any new post's. I know it's no fun, but we all need some R&R sometimes. But when I head up to Stockholm I'm sure I will be able to tell you whats going on in good old stock-town.

Spread the word people!

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: