Pages

6.7.09

Adidas Originals Campus 80's White on White


White as snow.

New week and new shoes. Let's start this week with a Sneaker Monday. This time around it's Adidas that has dropped a very nice sneak. One could get blinded be the brightness of them. Here we have the example and I mean THE example of a clean sneak. White on white with the classic Adidas lines. I have to find out where I can get a pair here in Berlin. With that said this is a sneak that will work with anything (or nothing for that matter). With this one you can't go wrong.

I hope that you enjoyed Bobo's entry the other day. If I'm lucky I will be able to convince him to write some more stuff for us. But we will see what happens here in Berlin. Bobo can't really be trusted. I mean, I like the guy but he's sneaky. And not in Sneaker Monday type of way.

And just because it's a new week and the weekend is far away does not mean that one can not enjoy the summer. So, Carpe Diem all!


The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: