Pages

14.7.09

Adidas Bag.

Sports Bag.

We all have stuff, some has more than others but we all have our share of junk. And some of this stuff is good to carry around. Hence a bag.

This type of bag might not be the most practical one but what it lacks in practicality it makes up in style. It goes perfectly with a white pair of sneaks and a white tee. I would call it a really nice summer bag. Something to carry the beers and the other beach or park things that might be needed. I think that I would need one later today when I head over to IKEA to do some food shopping. Yes they have food, food that I can't get anywhere else. To bad that it's so expensive but when your trowing a Sweden party you need the right goods.

Comments or suggestions then just send a message. And don't forget to digg my site if you like what you see.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: