Pages

15.6.10

Crooks and Castles

Hard to find.

I just spent an hour trying to find a picture of this tee in white with black logo. You can see it at karmaloop but I can't get to my computer.

I give up, that was just not worth it. I wanted to show a really nice, white, clean t-shirt from a brand with talented designers. But now I don't want to. Now I just want to bitch about the internet and Crooks and Castles in general. Damn you internet!

Well I guess it's not the internets fault. It's really karmaloop.coms fault. They are the ones not being able to make a web site that works properly.

So if we move on, all I really wanted to point out is that Crooks and Castles have alot of really nice t-shirts. The entire brand produces many clean designs ranging from tees to sneakers. The only thing one could question is that they are often thinking to much in the sense of quantity rather than quality. Because if you drop so many t-shirts a month some of them are bound not to look very good.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: