Pages

21.6.10

HUF Hupper Numero Uno


111.

The number one. The first official shoe from HUF. Of course it's a limited edition, only being sold in San Fransisco and Los Angeles.

With this sneaker Huf is trowing them self into the sneaker game. They released it just this weekend. Only 111 pair were up for grabs so they are probably all gone by now (It would be strange otherwise).

But it is a clean sneak. The cut reminds me of a chuck but there is also alot of a dunk high and toki feel to it. The colorway is also clean, even if I'm not that into the big contrast of dark colors and a bright white sole. That's somehow hard to pull off.

Even though, I am wondering if it's gonna hit better with the streetwear crowd or if it's gonna be more of a "fashion" sneak. Either way it's a nice high sneaker that should go well with jeans.

Oh, and as I predicted. It was a good weekend, even if I only when out one night.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: