Pages

30.6.10

Fantasy. A thought.



Dream more.


Everybody is looking for the fantasy. Why don't we all get there?

What is it that makes it possible for some people go get to that place which I can only dream of? When thinking about it I can only come down to a number of things. It's very possible that I have just not found the physical place that is "my" spot. Or it's that I haven't been able to create that place. With my history it's the second one that is the case.

And it's true what they say. It's all up to you. You can't expect things to change around you if you don't change first. So how could I find that place if I'm not willing to do something to get it. Would it even have a meaning if it was not hard to get?

Only trough action comes change.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: