Pages

5.5.09

Low energy light bulb.


Shine a light.

Could it be better? Stronger, better, cheaper and cooler. Getting these installed is not only good for you but for everybody.

I thought about this little thing the other day. And even if it sound hippie, after changing all my bulbs to low energy ones I feel a lot better. First because it's a good thing to do, second because I know that I'm saving money. Saving money being so in when a so called "financial crisis" is eating up our money.

And just look at this little thing, it look a lot better than the old style ones. A bit like how they would imagine light bulbs in the future in the 70's. Sure they don't fit in every lamp but who cares. Soon all lamps will have adopted the new standard.

We all have to do what we can (the less know big O slogan).

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: