Pages

7.5.09

GTA 4


Virtual Gangster.

Tires screaming as the car runs trough the streets. The gun in your hand, it's all about the all mighty dollar. Time to cash in.

I know that this games has bin around for a while, but the best is the best. And seeing it in a store the other day reminded me that not long ago the game was released on PC. Sure the PS3 has it's charm but I always liked it better with a keyboard and a mouse. That's where I first played one of the GTA games. Back when it was truly you playing one of the bad guys in cops.

The game also pioneered the concept of a "free" world, a place where you did not have to do as instructed. A city in which you can go anywhere and do anything. I always wished that they would expand this part of the game to make almost a city simulation. I do think that GTA 5 is going even more in that direction. But a GTA 5 is probably gonna see the day of light exactly when the PS4 hits the streets. Wonder why?

Just the cover makes this a game a must.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: