Pages

29.5.09

Nice Lamp.


I Love Lamp.

The name is Aläng and it is suppose to be a Swedish word. I have never heard this word and I'm Swedish. I guess IKEA is slowly running out of names. But I saw that that was happening some time ago. Anyway, this is a nice lamp. It goes very well with a black leather couch and a red chair.

IKEA might not have the most lets say stable furniture. And the mass production does not make your purchase very special. But and that's the hook, there stuff has a good price for what you get. And that's the whole idea. A idea that change the way we think when it comes to furniture. Back in the days people bought hand made furniture. Big wooden things that was past from generation to generation. But when IKEA started that changed, people didn't want old they wanted new. And now people want new every two years or so. When you do that why buy things that last long.

Be aware! IKEA is taking over the world. But you didn't hear that from me.

Long weekend makes Monday's post disappear, until Tuesday.
The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: