Pages

4.5.09

Porta Pro listening to the 80's.


Classic sound.

When the world turns to the Ipod everyone has small often shitty white headphones to show that they too have jumped on the I-train. Sure the "I-phones" look okay, but there not nearly as retro as these guys. Brought to us in the Big Brother year of 1984 they do not only kick ass when it comes to style but also when it comes to sound.

I like this clean style of design. It's no wonder these headphones have lasted as long as they have. A classic is a classic.

And on another note, going jogging with the "I-phones" is always a problem, the guys and girls who designed the head phones they did so for some weird ears that must suck in the headphones. That problem is completely removed with the Porta Pro. Not to mention the excellent money to quality ratio.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: