Pages

25.5.09

Adidas Nizza Consortium


Style for some.

Sneaker Monday, I took a good look on what is on offer out there on the sneaker front and I was not to happy with what I found. Off course taste is different from person to person but still it's calm out there. No immediate winners. After closer inspection I found the Adidas Nizza Consortium hi top, this is not my style but if I was rich or company's where giving me free stuff (hint hint) I would definitely get a pair of these guys. If I had more money I would buy them.

When looking for sneaker the key is cleanliness, clean in the sense that the lines are simple but still powerful, that the colors match each other and are not to "loud" and that the shape fits with the overall concept. This is not always easy to find. But I found it with this one.

I hope that the supply of fresh sneaker's pick up and if you have a sneaker that needs some spotlight or something else that should be seen, then you know what to do.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: