Pages

15.5.09

Rubik's Cube.


The Magic cube of Rubik.

Got to thinking about this puzzle. Once the trend of yuppies everywhere with one goal, to have it solved on your desk. I guess it was to show off how smart and therefore how powerful you are. And it must have worked. For a while. I wonder how many math students got pay in cash or cocaine to solve this cube for the party boys of wall street. Probably not as many as the positions in which it can be set, 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 to be exact.

But I don't see it as just a toy, a puzzle game or something to brag with. I see it as a very well designed piece of art. Something to have laying around for it's optical purposes. Bragging or not, cool thing to have.

The Best Stuff I See/Max

Don't forget to Digg, Mixx and make Delicious ---> And follow me on twitter @thebeststuffic

0 comments: