Pages

18.5.09

Nike Classic Cortez


Classic Nike.

Just wanted to start a new thing here. Sneaker Monday will now appear every other Monday. Or at least on Mondays to come. I will be looking around for nice sneaks and see what I find. Because we all know that it is some what of a jungle out there.

The Nike classical Cortez was designed for sports and running. Originally made out of nylon they have moved towards the street wear with changing it to leather. In my mind this is a type shoe, that meaning that this shoe fits to one type of style. If you wear jordans or air force one's and then show up in these, you will be wearing something out of your type. This is not a bad thing it's just that it can mess with your overall style and the shoes will probably not really match the clothes your wearing.

None the less this sneak looks good, a clean cut and the colors are easy and set in a good combo. I just wonder how comfortable they are. And I hope no kids where involved in making them.

That was today's bit of stuff, tomorrow more will come...

The Best Stuff I See/Max

0 comments: